1. Vision and development orientations
– To research theoretical problems, technologies and production process of embedded systems; To apply obtained results to related subjects.
– To produce experimental embedded systems from simple to complicated ones gradually; To combine production of experimental embedded systems with thesis fulfilment of undergraduate and graduate students.
– To apply some embedded systems in practice, at first in the University of Engineering and Technology (UET) for evaluation of applicability. The promised ones would be produced in prototype if it is funded.
– To call for and to establish cooperation with interior and exterior partners in R&D and training of embedded systems.
– To take part in training programs for both undergraduate and graduate levels, especially on subjects related to embedded systems, real-time systems, and mobile devices.
– To take part in training programs for graduate (Msc and Doctoral) levels, especially on fields of embedded system design, WSN (Wireless Sensor Networks), application development in embedded and mobile environments.
– To research and evaluate performance of WSN (Wireless Sensor Networks) and MANET (Mobile Ad hoc Networks).
– To research TCP Protocol: Flow Control and Error Control Mechanisms; Performance Evaluation by Queueing Theory Modeling and Simulation; Enhancements.
– To research quality of service (QoS) guaranteeing for multimedia communication on the Internet.
– To research the architecture of Real-time operating systems, Real-time runtime mechanism in Multithread processing on mobile devices.
– To research optimal algorithms for hardware/software co-design of integrated systems.
– To research recognition of handwritten Vietnamese characters and Nom scripts based on hardware/software dynamic re-configuration systems.
3. Academic quality of the department
3.1 Academic staff
– Dr. Tô Văn Khánh (Phó Trưởng phòng)
3.2 PhD. Students
|1||Pham Van Huong||Some Optimal Methods in Stages of Deployment of Embedded Software||Assoc. Prof., Dr. Nguyen Ngoc Binh||Defended
|2||Nguyen Duy Tan||To Study Ernergy Saving Routing Protocols for Wireless Sensor Networks||Assoc. Prof., Dr. Nguyen Dinh Viet||Defended
|3||Duong Viet Huy||Multi-sensor data fusion in wireless sensor networks||Assoc. Prof., Dr. Nguyen Dinh Viet||Defended
|4||Nguyen Duc Su||Efficient Energy Utilization in Wireless Sensor Network MAC Protocol||Assoc. Prof., Dr. Nguyen Dinh Viet
Assoc. Prof., Dr. Nguyen Hoai Son
|5||Pham Huu Tung||Secrecy Performance Analysis of Physical Layer Security in NOMA Networks||Assoc. Prof., Dr. Nguyen Dinh Viet||2018-2021|
|1||Vu Quang Dung, Xinxiao Li, Viet-Ha Nguyen||Implementing adaptive page layout algorithm on embedded devices||Proceedings of KSE 09||10/2009|
|2||Viet-Ha Nguyen, The Duy Bui, Quang-Dung Vu,
Nguyen Thi Thu Hien
|Towards scalable agent based web service systems||4th International Conference on New Trends in
Information Science and Service Science, NISS2010
|3||Quang-Dung Vu, Viet-Ha Nguyen||WCET analysis for multiprocessor based on real-time Java processor||Journal of Mathematical Science, VNU, Hanoi||2011|
|4||Quang-Dung Vu, Ba-Binh Pham, Dinh-Hieu Vo, Viet-Ha Nguyen||Towards scalable agent-based web service systems: performance evaluation||iiWAS 2011, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam||2011|
|5||Hieu Dinh Vo, Dung Chi Phung, Vu Quang Dung, and Viet-Ha Nguyen||Securing Data in Composite Web Services||Danang KSE 2012, pages 60 – 64||17-19 Aug. 2012|
|6||Nguyen Duy Tan, Longzhe Han, Nguyen Dinh Viet, and Minho Jo||An Improved LEACH Routing Protocol for Energy-Efficiency of Wireless Sensor Networks||Smart Computing Review, No5, 360-369.||2012|
|7||Quang-Dung Vu, Viet-Ha Nguyen
|Agent based adaptive connection of mobile devices||Commantel Danang 2014||2014|
|8||Quang-Dung Vu, Danh-Viet Vu, Ha-Thanh Nguyen,
Phi-Diep Bui, Viet-Ha Nguyen
|Adaptive Web page layout for mobile devices||Commantel Danang 2014||2014|
|9||Tran Trong Hoa, Vu Quang Dung
|A Method Of Collecting and Analyzing Web Data
|Commantel Danang 2014||2014|
|10||Thai T. Vu, Viet D. Nguyen, Hien M. Nguyen||An Energy-Aware Routing Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks Based on K-Means Clustering||AETA 2013: Recent Advances in Electrical Engineering and Related Sciences, 297-306.
Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, Volume 282, 2014
|11||Nguyen Duy Tan, Nguyen Dinh Viet||DFTBC: Data Fusion and Tree-Based Clustering Routing Protocol for Energy-Efficient in Wireless Sensor Networks||Proceedings of KSE 2014, p61-77.||2014|
|12||Nguyen Duy Tan, Nguyen Dinh Viet||SCBC: Sector-Chain Based Clustering Routing Protocol for Energy Efficiency in Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Network||IEEE ATC 2015 Conference Proceedings, pp 314-319.||2015|
|13||Nguyen Duy Tan, Nguyen Dinh Viet||SSTBC: Sleep Scheduled and Tree-Based Clustering Routing Protocol for Energy-Efficient in Wireless Sensor Networks||IEEE RIVF 2015 Proceedings. ISBN: 978-1-4799-8043-7, p180-185.||2015|
|14||Duong Viet Huy, Nguyen Dinh Viet||DF-AMS: Proposed solutions for multi-sensor data fusion in wireless sensor networks||Proceedings of KSE 2015, pp1-6.||2015|
|15||Viet Huy Duong and Dinh Viet Nguyen||ATTS-DF: Adaptive Tracking Solution to the Target for Data Fusion in Wireless Sensor Networks.||IEEE International Conference on System Science and Engineering, ICSSE2017, 21-23 July 2017, Ho Chi Minh
|16||Viet Huy Duong and Dinh Viet Nguyen||DF-SWin: Sliding Windows for Multi-Sensor Data Fusion in Wireless Sensor Networks.||Proceedings of KSE 2017.||2017|
|17||Tung Pham Huu, Van Nhan Vo, Hung Tran, Truong Xuan Quach, Viet Nguyen Dinh||Secrecy Performance Analysis of Cooperative NOMA Networks With Active Protection under α-μ Fading.||IEEE ATC 2019 Conference Proceedings||2019|
|18||Tung Pham Huu, Tam Ninh Thi-Thanh, Chi Nguyen-Yen, Hung Tran, Viet Nguyen Dinh, Van Nhan Vo||Secrecy Outage Probability and Fairness of Packet Transmission Time in a NOMA System||IEEE Access
Digital Object dentifier 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.2989531
Address: 311 – E3 – 144 Xuan Thuy – Cau Giay – Hanoi
Phone: 84 4 37547064